Friday, November 14, 2008

Location, location, location!

Where exactly is Central PA? For now, I'm considering Central PA to be the middle part, from top to bottom, of the state, if you were to divide Pennsylvania into equal thirds from left to right. I personally reside in Centre County, but figured that I'd cover more than that until the Rabbits multiply enough to have one in every county Pennsylvania. I'll also throw in some other graves and cemeteries on my rare travels if I get a chance, assuming I'm not jumping on another Rabbit's territory.
If you are reading this and thinking about becoming a Rabbit yourself, it's easy, everyone is really nice, and all you have to do is start by following the link to the main organization - just click on the beautiful GYR button provided on the sidebar. It was designed by the Footnote Maven!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi Sarah, Are you anywhere near Brownsville PA? My grandfather was born in the Living In hospital that was once in downtown Brownsville. He states that he was the first set of twins that the woman doctor there delivered. Unfortunately his twin died. He believes she was a girl. We cannot find where that baby was buried. I do not know her first name but the last name was Bobich. Their family lived in West Virginia at the time. Just thought you could keep your eyes peeled.