Monday, February 16, 2009

Back online...


I'm back online, but way behind in the GYR department!!! Please bear with me while I try to get back to blogging and catch up on all that I have missed while without my internet access. A virus ate my computer TWICE over the last 2 months, but it seems that all is finally well (I hope I'm not tempting fate by mentioning it!)
While I get my bearings please enjoy this snowy photo of the Spring Creek Presbyterian Church in Lemont, Centre County, Pennsylvania. This church is the owner of the SCP Cemetery I started blogging about in my last post. The church and the cemetery are about 2.5 miles apart, separated by space that was once farmland and is now largely residential. The cemetery itself is bordered on three sides by country club property.
More to come - and not such a long wait this time!

2 comments:

Diane Wright said...

So glad to have you back!!

goldenager said...

Please advise me if you got my long, long comment I just sent you a moment ago before I signed in - sorry, as you can tell, I am new at this part of genealogy. CeCe